What is your favorite breakfast? For me it’s pancakes and waffles! Always when I go to an establishment for breakfast, the first thing I look for on the menu are waffles, I think I could eat waffles every morning with different toppings.
This recipe is perfect for breakfast and very easy to make. The ingredients you can have in your home, What is important is to use a waffle machine, because it is necessary to take the form of waffles. Nowadays It is very accessible to obtain a machine, you find it in any commercial center, of course, there are more expensive and with more functions, but it is easier to have one and save your breakfast in establishments, that you can get expensive.
Waffles for Breakfast.
Qty: 8 Waffles Preparation
Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 7 min.
– One and a half cup of wheat Flour.
– 30 Grs. Of Butter.
– 5 Grs. Of baking powder.
– 30 Grs. Of sugar (can be of any, muscovado, refined, brunette, etc.) – 1 cup of whole milk and at room temperature.
– 2 Eggs
– one flush of Vanilla Essence.
– 50 Grs. Of chocolate chips. (I take care of the Hershey)
– Different toppings I use:
– Strawberries, blackberries, Nutella, chocolate, Cottages Cheese, kiwi, Walnut, mapple. ETC) But you can add whatever you fancy,
– In a bowl, mix with a balloon beater, flour, baking powder and sugar.
– Add the egg, vanilla and milk. AND mix well to incorporate.
– Finally add the chocolate chips.
– Sewing in the machine, here varies the cooking time, in my machine the cooking was 7 minutes, and they were grilled.AND READY!!!! You Can add what you like! They Are easy and perfect for breakfast. You can invite your friends and show what a good cook you are.