As dawn breaks over the Pont Neuf, and the cobbled alleyways of Paris come to life, Anna Trent is already awake and at work; mixing and stirring the finest, smoothest, richest chocolate; made entirely by hand, it is sold to the grandes dames of Paris. It’s a huge shift from the chocolate factory she worked in at home in the north of England. But when an accident changed everything, Anna was thrown back in touch with her French teacher, Claire, who offered her the chance of a lifetime – to work in Paris with her former sweetheart, Thierry, a master chocolatier. With old wounds about to be uncovered and healed, Anna is set to discover more about real chocolate – and herself – than she ever dreamed.
Walking between the halls, I find a book that caught my attention, called “The sweetest Chocolate in Paris” Jenna Hang. With a beautiful cover where you could see the Eiffel Tower and of course chocolates, on the back contained a small synopsis, I could read quickly and from that moment I did not let go, I ran directly to the collection box to pay it and start reading it when you get home; I was so excited, having acquired that book without knowing that I had any criticism or if it was good, I wanted to risk a little that time. I really love books so much that I look like a little girl when they give a sweet…
This book begins with a few words from the author and I think that this phrase came to my heart “When people dedicate their whole lives to one thing that they truly love and have learned in depth, amazing things can happen” Right!!! Doing things with passion will come out better, but hey I won’t change the subject, I’ll Get to the point about what the book is for me extraordinary.
The story begins with a woman named Anna Trent from the north of England who after a work accident in a chocolate factory, intern in the hospital and there is again found her French teacher after a long time, Claire , offering him the best chance to work in Paris with a famous chocolate maker named Thierry, who happens to be Claire’s old boyfriend.
Start The adventure of Anna in Paris, trying to join her new life, meeting new friends and discover more things about the real chocolate, actually comes a moment that I felt that even the book had a light chocolate aroma, lol I know, I start to Hallucinate. Also The book presents flashbacks of our dear Claire.
This novel has everything, laughter, tears, frustration, but the best of the best contains some recipes with chocolate, that makes it more extraordinary.
As I was advancing in the book, I really felt that I was in the beautiful city of Paris, never eh gone, but when it starts with my travels, will be the first place to go, to eat desserts, desserts and more desserts.
Reading This book of chocolate, there is nothing better to share this recipe, the supplements can be to your liking! But the base of the cake, you love it and you will not be able to stop eating.
Chocolate Cake and cherries.
– 200 gr. Of Flour
– 120 gr. Of butter without salt.
– 1 egg yolk
– 1 tablespoon of milk.
– 85 gr. Of refined sugar.
– 50 Gr. Of Ground Almond.
– 1 tablespoon corn starch – 1 cup Lyncott Cream
– 1/2 Cup Nutella.
– 1/4 of boneless cherries.
– 1 pinch of salt
– one teaspoon of vanilla essence.
– Whole Cherries.
– Blue Berries.
– Edible Flowers.
– Sift the flour and sugar into a bowl. Add the ground almond and chopped butter.
– Work it with your fingers until you get a consistency of scratched bread. Add egg yolk and milk.
– Mix well and start forming the dough. Already well incorporated, cover with a plastic bitafil and refrigerate for 30 min.
– Preheat the oven to 200 • C – Stretch the dough and place in the previously floured moulds.
– Chop the dough with a fork, place waxed paper and seeds, to prevent it from lifting and deforming the cake and baking for 15 min or until golden brown. Book.
– Cut The Cherries in four parts and reserve.
-In a small saucepan, heat the lyncott cream and the Nutella on low heat. Once it breaks the boil remove from the heat.
– Temper the mixture with cornstarch, avoiding lumps in a small container take a small part of the mixture and add the cornstarch and mix until well integrated.
– Add the cornstarch mixture to the casserole, put it back to low heat and do not stop beating until thickened. Remove from the fire.
– Add the chopped cherries to the chocolate mixture and leave in refrigeration for 2 to 3 hours.
– Fill in each cake base. And decorate with cherries and blackberries.