Hi sweets, me again, and I’m sharing this delicious recipe and easy.
What’s your favorite cereal? I love the lucky charms the marshmallows are irresistible and more because they come small unicorns! I love them! I can eat them at any time, I just do not accompany them with milk.
I have two nephews that I love to share. One me with them and whenever I’m baking they ask me to prepare them today. They also love the lucky Charms and I thought to make some soft biscuits with this cereal. It is perfect as one of my nephews love the soft and will have no objection to eating and help make them, as it is a very easy recipe and only us as adults our task is to bake.
It is perfect for picnis, snack or carry louch for children. Try to make this recipe with your little ones and they will all be delighted once baked and fry the cookies, keep them in a covered and dry container.
- 1 cup of lucky charms cereal.
- 1 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of brown light sugar.
- 1/2 cup sugar refined
- 1/2 cup of butter unsalted.
- 1/8 tsp. Baking soda
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
– In a bowl melt the butter in the microwave oven by laying 30s. This depends on the power of your oven, prevents it from burning.
– Add brown light sugar and refined sugar and mix with a balloon beater.
– Add the egg, the pinch of salt and the vanilla, and continue mixing.
– Add baking soda and flour.
– finally add the lucky charms Cup and incorporate them.
– Cover with a plastic and let stand in the refrigerator for 30 min.
– Preheat the oven to 180 • C.
– In a tray, place a silicone cover or wax paper for confectionery, this prevents the cookies from burning and sticking.
– Use an ice cream spoon or if you don’t have no matter you can use a normal and make pellets and place them in the tray. Try not to be together, baking will expand and can be glued.
– Bake for 12 min. and withdraw.
– they will appear to be raw, but when cooled, they’ll take a soft cookie.
– Enjoy with a glass of cold milk.