Hi sweets I love the fall season and I know, I know it’s still missing for the fall, but it’s never too late for these beautiful, delicious cookies.
This recipe can be be use for any form of cookie and any season.
I can’t wait for this season.
- 2 cups of purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin spice.
- 150 g. Unsalted butter softened to room Temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar.
- 1 large egg, at room temperature.
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Glaze icing.
Halloween cookie cutters
Preheat oven to º180 C
- Which the flour, baking powder, the pumpkin spice and salt together in a bowl.
- In other bowl using a hand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugar.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract, and best on high speed until combined, about 1 minute. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl and beat again as needed to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients, and mix until there is a consistent of cookie dough.
- Roll out the dough with a little flour and use the cookie cutters.
- Place on a tray with waxed paper and bake for 10min.
- Leave to cool and decorate with royal icing.